Employment type: Permanent
Specialist level: Senior Level
Due to the recent scope of work, we are in process of hiring multiple Computational Biologists to participate in an exciting and one of its kind of project of large-scale genomic datasets.
Computational biologist team will be involved in development analysis pipelines and will work closely with other project team members and external researchers.
This position will be responsible for developing scalable pipelines for complex genomic analyses, for working closely with the software development team to implement these at production scale across data from tens of thousands of individuals, and for performing quality control and analysis across the resulting data sets.
key skills and experience include:
- Either a masters or PhD in computational biology, functional genomics, machine learning, statistics, or a related field, or an equivalent total amount of direct work experience in these fields
- Considerable experience with Python and R, or similar
- Demonstrated experience working in high-performance or cloud computing environments.
- Demonstrated experience with version control and software repositories.
- Direct experience in performing quality control and analysis of genomic data sets or other complex data types.
- Highly autonomous and self-motivated: able to define and manage the execution of novel strategies for analysis across their domain of expertise.
If you think you’re the right person for this role, we’d love to hear how your capabilities, achievements and experience set you apart.
Kindly submit your application with a CV and cover letter as one document, stating why you are interested in this role and send it to email@example.com
SPEAK TO US
Need to get in touch? Send us a message to learn more about our products and services.